The AstroPAX-MP & AstroPAX-HP S-Band PA boasts the smallest form factor of the family of AstroComm SSPAs ( Solid State Power Amplifers) at 2.5 cubic inches. These highly efficient solid state power amplifier provides programmable output power over a range of 0.1 to 10 watts of RF power across the S band.
Based on the latest semiconductor, PCB and assembly technology, AstroPAXpower efficiency and miniature form factor make it ideal for size, weight, and power-constrained broadband RF telemetry and communication systems. The AstroComm S-band power amplifier takes low SWaP to a new level, allowing it to be integrated into the smallest aerial platforms flying today.
- High Performance: Unique combination of broadband coverage, miniature form factors, and high efficiency.
- Enclosures: The ASTROPAX power amplifier is housed in a silver nickel plated aluminum enclosure with mounting holes incorporated into the chassis.
- Completely Characterized: The ASTROPAX solid state power amplifier has been completely characterized over temperature, voltage, and frequency. These high-performance modules offer significant value for the OEM user or the Systems Integrator.
- User Friendly: Reverse-Voltage & Over-Voltage protection and regulator thermal shutdown provide defenses against user interface issues.
- High Reliability: Astrocomm selection of conservatively rated components provides high reliability. Each ASTROPAX is inspected to IPC-A-610 Class II quality standards.
- Applications: Satellite Communications Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) • Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) • Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) • Broadband RF Telemetry • RF Communication Systems • Software Defined Radios • Test Labs
- Fan-cooled heat sink with North American AC/DC wall plug adapter
- Labeled interface cable with banana jack plugs